Boards & Committees
TBEP’s mission is supported by its network of boards & committees. The program is governed by a Policy Board of elected officials from our local government members, SWFWMD, FDEP, and EPA. A larger Management Board comprised of administrators from local, regional and state government agencies and organizations makes recommendations to the Policy Board.
TBEP’s various committees include a Technical Advisory Committee of scientists and managers; a Nitrogen Management Consortium of industries, regulators and expanded city-county members; and a Community Advisory Committee of engaged citizens.
Collectively known as a “Management Conference,” our members are key to the long-term sustainability of the Program and are vital to promoting the health and well-being of the Tampa Bay estuary.
Technical Advisory Committee
- Open Science Subcommittee
- Southwest Florida Seagrass Working Group
- Regional Ambient Monitoring Program (RAMP)
- Habitat Restoration Consortium (HRC)
Community Advisory Committee
- Social Science Subcommittee
- Manatee Awareness Coalition
Nitrogen Management Consortium
- Old Tampa Bay Working Group