“Life in the Bay” Community Video
2021 marks the beginning of TBEP’s fourth decade as a partnership for a healthy Tampa Bay. As the region continues to grow and change, Tampa Bay remains a story of environmental success, a model for collaborative restoration, and an amazing place to live, work, and play.
To celebrate our 30th anniversary, we’re putting you in the director’s chair. Help us tell the #LoveTampaBay story by uploading a short video clip below. Submissions are due October 14th and should feature you enjoying the bay and its watershed. We’ll put it all together in time for a “Life in the Bay” grand reveal!
Tips for Submitting a
Send a 15-30 second video taken in landscape mode (with your phone sideways). Don’t worry too much about the audio, we’ve got that covered.
We can’t wait to see life in the bay through your eyes!
Terms and Conditions
The Tampa Bay Estuary Program (TBEP) is seeking short, 15-30 second videos from interested Tampa Bay residents and/or visitors illustrating the many ways in which they enjoy life in Tampa Bay in the context of the human-nature connection.
WHO MAY ENTER
- The project is open to any resident or visitor of Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco or Pinellas counties age eighteen (18) and older at the time of entry.
- Videos should be submitted by October 14th, 2021 through TBEP’s Life in the Bay Webpage or by emailing files to .
HOW TO ENTER
- To submit your video, please visit TBEP’s Life in the Bay Webpage and either upload your video to TBEP’s Dropbox File Request platform or email your file to with a subject line of “Life in the Bay Video.”
- Multiple video files may be uploaded by a single individual.
- There are no monetary prizes associated with the creation of this video.
- The submission of a video does not guarantee its inclusion in the final product.
- The use of public domain content is prohibited.
- Videos should only be submitted by the original videographer. You must be the sole author and the owner of the copyright in all videos you submit.
- Videographers must have sufficient permission from any recognizable persons appearing in the video to be able to grant rights to display the submitted content online or in printed materials.
LICENSING OF USE
- Videographers retain ownership of all copyrights. However, by submitting a video, you automatically give the Tampa Bay Estuary Program permission and rights to display and use the image and your name as the videographer indefinitely in any media without notification or compensation. TBEP will not release or repurpose content submitted by videographers without the permission of the original submitter.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- By participating in the project, participants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Tampa Bay Estuary Program and its partners, affiliates, and employees from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of their participation in the “Life in the Bay” project or any project-related activities.
Upload Option #1: Dropbox File Request (Recommended)